Wednesday, November 12, 2014

LIFE OF THE AFRICAN STUDENT IN SWEDEN


 
A short documentary about how the African student finds Sweden. What are the interesting things in Sweden? the food, the people, the culture and What are the basic requirements as a foreigner in Sweden. These are told from the perspective of the African living in Sweden. I was inspired to do this documentary out of curiosity about a lot of things in Sweden which I didn't find easy answers to instantly. Though these are basic norms and everyday things for anyone living in Sweden, It may be quite foreign to anyone living outside Scandinavia. Had I known all these basic information before or just after coming to Sweden I would have done a lot of things differently. I think this documentary could benefit people aspiring to come to Sweden. I wish to do a follow up documentary on other aspects that were not captured in this part very soon.  Enjoy and share your comments.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment